School and Library-based Residencies and Programs
Michael has worked with students from preschool through the college level, tailoring the programs to the individual requirements of the group and for the ages of the students, whether teaching area history, a particular event or for just plain entertainment.
Here are just a few from the recent past:
- Hendersonville Elementary School, North Carolina
- Volunteer High School, Tennessee
- Lees-McRae University, Banner Elk, North Carolina
- Troy University, Troy, Alabama
- Palm Beach County Library System, Wellington, Florida
- Broward County Main Library, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Western Carolina University-Counseling Program Conference, North Carolina
- Columbia Public Library, Columbia, Missouri
- Cleveland Community College-Sociology Dept., North Carolina
- Florida Atlantic University, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Walkertown Middle School and High School, Walkertown, NC
- Burke County Middle Schools
- And many, many more through the many Storytelling Festivals Michael has been invited to be a part of across the country.